Established in 1974 by area banks and businesses, the Oak Park Development Corporation (OPDC) is one of the Chicago area’s most successful community economic redevelopment agencies.
OPDC acts as a catalyst between developers, property and business owners, and Village staff and officials. Our organization’s primary functions include:
- Developing and administering financial incentives to attract and support businesses.
- Helping companies find commercial locations through our database of available properties.
- Encouraging new or expanded business development and tourism.
- Working to broaden Oak Park’s tax base and increase tax revenue.
OPDC is a private, not-for-profit corporation.
Partner Financial Institutions/Board Affiliations
- Charter One Bank
- Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest
- Fifth Third Bank
- Forest Park National Bank & Trust
- The Private Bank
- US Bank
- Bank of America